You really should stop everything right now and do the following:
1) Find yourself a copy of this book. Get really lucky at the library. Or else buy one. Really. Just buy it. It’s worth it.
2) Get some apple cider.
3) Hopefully find some leftover caramel sauce in the fridge.
4) Mix cider + caramel until creamy and perfect and sprinkle cinnamon on top.
5) Bring book and warm caramely cider to the couch.
6) Stay there. Sink into book. Sip cider. Every so often look out the window at leaves whipping around and think: “Fall is delicious.”